Tuesday, September 2, 2014

10 Awesome Cat DIYs - Take Five

top10

Another round up of cat DIYS to add to your ever growing DIY list (sorry!)

source
 From wild olive you can learn how to make your own embroidered cat coaster and in time for Halloween too!

source
 A pet pillow DIY for those people wayyy too obsessed with their cats :) :)

source
 Although the link isn't in English the instructions are really clear (I want to make this so bad!)

source
 Origami kitties!! How cute are these - I imagine they'd be cute as part of a gift wrapping job :)

source
 Learn how to make your very own cat phone case form Lana Red (you do need a wood burning tool though!)

source
 eep such a cute cat basket from hello natural!

source
 Even though winter is nearly a distant memory for us southern hemisphere peeps, there is always someone, somewhere in the World that needs a kitty sweater!

source
 I think I have officially blogged a gazillion kitty flat DIYs but there is always room for one more :)

source
 Love Maegan shows us how to make some cat ears (I super appreciate how easy this diy is!)

source
And lucky last Handmade Charlotte who brought us that amazing Cat Muff has done it again with this vintage inspired cat bag!

You can check out my previous DIY posts: here / here / here and here

4 comments:

  1. macramé bench for cats <3 yesssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so good!!! Since I'm at my computer editing a lot I feel it would be the perfect spot for Gremlin :)

      Delete
  2. Totally going to try out that cat jumper on the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete