Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top 10 Cat Diys - Take Five

top10

Wow we're already up to number five of our Top 10 Cat DIYS found across the internet :) I'll link the other posts at the bottom!

source
Laura from the blog A Beautiful Mess came up with this super cute cat bag - I love the shiny silver material she used :)


source
Over on la maison de loulou you can find everything you need to know to make your own chalkboard cats!

source
Another spin on the cat bag from Swoon Studio, it's designed for her daughter but I'm sure you could adjust the pattern slightly for us older peeps as well :)

source
Although the blog bodkovo isn't in English, I think this DIY is easy enough to follow visually - some fabric paint and embrodiery floss.  I know there are quite a few kitty diy shoes out there but I like how simple and cute this one is :)

source
The Sewing Rabbit shows us how to make some ridiculous cute blinged out cat ears!

source
and what about those worn out elbow holes? The Small Things Blog with a cute solution :)

source
Eep - I love how cute these hand carved cat stamps are, you can Follow Becky's instructions here.

source
How about another stamp project but this time transforming a basic white tee from the The Pink Samurai 

source
Unfortunately I can only crochet a square but if I had the skills I'd be all over this free pattern from Emma's Animal Creations

source
and lucky last, some super cute some cat string organizers from the blog Little White Whale :)

Check out more Cat DIY posts here /here /here and here!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for these links! A-meow-zing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay you're amazing for making cat puns :)

      Delete
  2. That crocheted cat is adorable, really want to try it out!

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to watch more crochet tutorials to step up my skill level so I can give it a try :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know but do we have the time - maybe :)

      Delete