Thursday, July 10, 2014

Random Amazing Cat Things - 3

I love doing these round up posts because I get to share lots of awesome cat things :) 

source 1 / source 2
First up an amazing cat pool designed in 1955 for the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami - I have a feeling it's no longer there but my googling effort provided little info - let's hope it hasn't been demolished! 

Also that chalkboard cat head has me dreaming up diys and no motivation to do them :P oops!

source
As a lover of blythe's and a crazy cat women I'm madly in love with that customised blythe above!

source 1 / source 2
Awesome neon kitty lights and the cutest cat tea tin!

source
How amazing is that Cheshire cat outfit by Aussie designers, Romance Was Born. It's actually a jumpsuit - if you click on the source link and scroll right down near the bottom you can see what I mean :)

source 1 / source 2
The hello kitty leash is conveniently on sale at the moment via the Sanrio site and I can't resist a cute luna pillow (by disco jellyfish)

source
Ahhh bub you can do no wrong and these stickers would look killer in my sticker album!


source

And lucky last an amazing vogue shoot involving shoes and kittens.  Definitely click on the source link to see more photos from the shoot!

Previous Random Amazing Cat Things
1 / 2

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah if it's still around it's definitely going on my bucket list :)

      Delete
  2. Aaaaand I just ordered a whole bunch of those Lil Bub stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weeeee and I love that a portion goes to charity too :) You'll have to tell us if they're awesome.

      Delete
  3. OMG, I want a cat pool in my backyard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eep, such a dream pool for sure!

      Delete
  4. I just purchased those lil bub stickers. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! make sure you let us know if they're awesome :)

      Delete
  5. Many awesome things here, lil bub is too cute!!! and in stickers! :) oh! the neon lights, I'll happily have one in our home. The green tea tin is so cute, we have recently ran out of the matcha we bought in Japan :( and it is so incredibly expensive here, I know it lastes for ages (I mean, we still had the one from our honeymoon, really? hahaha) but the tin will maybe make us buy it & store it in the style it deserves ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no you ran out. I bought some off ebay (yikes - trust worthy?) but to be honest I keep forgetting I have it in my cupboard. Matcha is amazing though and super good for you - even better if it comes in a cute tin :)

      Delete