Saturday, February 1, 2014

Colonel Meow Death Announced on Facebook

Oh my goodness, I'm so shocked to find out that yesterday Colonel Meow Passed away :(
colonel meow


His owner, Anne Marie posted this on Colonel's fb page

"Colonel Meow passed away yesterday evening. I will post more about the details when I've had a few days to grieve. Thank you so much for your understanding, Minions. Your love and support has meant the world to us both. -Slave Beast"

:( :(
So super sad, I really feel for when people's animals die because I know what a huge hole an animal can leave in your life.  Even though I didn't know Colonel Meow, I can't help but feel a sense loss as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no. That's so sad. I hate hearing about pet deaths. RIP Colonel Meow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really shocked me, I had heard he had been sick before but pulled through, I guess it's super sad because for me as death ultimately equals the bringing of loss to people :(

      Delete
  2. i also got this news on instagram and was so sad,Colonel Meow was so special :/

    ReplyDelete