Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Street Cat Named Bob

 photo street_cat_named_bob.jpg

So there is this guy called James Bowen, a street musician whose life changed after meeting Bob, the Street cat.  Their story sounds super sweet and I shamefully have not yet picked up the book which has been highly acclaimed and I'm sure guaranteed to melt your heart!  The quick reading I did do on Wiki, explains James's upbringing, drug abuse, life on the streets and meeting Bob the stray, where James took him in and cared for him and well Bob sort of didn't leave :P I love a happy ending!

Bob the Cat
source

One man and his cat ?
source

Bob the homeless cat earning a wage and loving the attention
source
That London
source


fan-cat-stic
source
You can follow James and Bob on Facebook over here 

Yay for cats and cute guys and sweet stories :)

9 comments:

  1. I've heard about it! I saw the book, was afraid to buy and read it because I knew I would be crying really bad over it. maybe one day I will muster up a courage and read!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh me too, I'd be exactly the same!

      Delete
  2. James and Bob are so adorable. What an inspiring story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'd love to meet them in real life one day!

      Delete
  3. i melted.
    I love ginger cats and this story is really nice :)
    more good news in the world that's what we all need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love a good news story :)

      Delete
  4. I love this story. Will have to try find the book.

    ReplyDelete