Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Random Amazing Cat Things

Some random amazing cat things for your Tuesday!

source
First up some crazy Crayon Cat Sculptures by Hoang Tran - that's just too much patience for me right there! 


source
 Have no idea where this tunnel is but I want to go! (I love how you can see the light through the silhouette on the far side too!)


source
These red gloves are an ode to all you southern hemisphere kids going through winter at the moment.


source
I got my bro a nano block keyboard for his Christmas but I secretly wanted to buy this cat guy for myself!


source 1 / 2
From vintage 1987 Seventeen Magazine...pastels and kittens and yup on the right it's a wookie!


source
 the cutest peter pan collar around!


And lastly how amazing is this money bank - the cat looks so annoyed to thumping his paw :P

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't get one of those cat coin banks when I was in Tokyo this fall. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariko!!! In your defense I imagine it wouldn't of been the most practical thing to bring home! I always restrict myself to small things :)

      Delete
  2. i want to live just outside that tunnel in a little tent ahahah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so fun. Hey guess what I dreamt I met you last night - it's almost full moon here and I have constant dreams all night! It was a really sweet dream though, we gave each other a big hug :)

      Delete
    2. awwww,i would love to go there and be in summer and hug you and go taking pictures together :D

      Delete