Thursday, August 15, 2013

Top 10 Cat DIYS - 2

I've been seeing a lot of awesome cat diys popping up around the place that I thought it warranted another post, you can check out the first top 10 here if you missed it :)  From this new list I've especially got my eye on making one of those collars...cats and sequins..yes please! A big thanks to all the clever peeps that came up with these awesome ideas!!  Happy Crafting :)

top 10 cat diys

THE LINKS TO GO TO THE TUTORIALS:
High Heels
/ Sequined Shirt / Collar / Eye Mask / Mittens / Necklace / Pillowcase / Purse / FlatsCoaster

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including out embroidered cat pillow cases! All of these projects are adorable, so I can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute thanks for being clever and coming up with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embroidered cushion is dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea for plain white pillow cases too :) I need to get crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pillowcase/coaster are my favorite (and also seems the easiest,ahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure Grace, thanks for the cute DIY :)

    ReplyDelete